Our World…Our Passion…When only the best will do.
COCOON Innovative Furniture are a leading supplier of innovative award winning nursery products worldwide.
We aim to supply leading products that surpass all safety standards which has set the benchmark to make us proud market leaders.
Our philosophy is simple…we apply the following key features to all our designs:
- We use only superior materials
- Safe & Innovative designs
- Multiple functions from the one design
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Affordable Pricing
300,000+ Happy Customer
COCOON Furniture customer care and service is key to our success and your peace of mind.
15+ Awards Won
Year on year COCOON Furniture products are nominated for industry awards in the field of excellence and design.
Our awards are a testament to the quality craftsmanship and design synonymous with COCOON Furniture worldwide.
25 Years of Experiences
Our manufacturing plant has over 25 years’ experience producing & developing world class furniture.
NOTE: We do not refund or provide credit for change of mind.
Warranty (back to base warranty)
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
- In order for your claim to be processed in an efficient timely manner please follow the warranty claims process as out lined below.
- Please call our COCOON Furniture after sales service department on 1300 882 944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order for your claim to be processed you will need to provide COCOON with an original proof of purchase.
- Note; providing attached photographs with your claim will greatly enhance the speed in which your claim is processed.
- This warranty extends to the original purchaser of the goods only and to the original delivery address.
- In the event of a valid warranty claim, COCOON will firstly endeavour to repair the defective goods free of charge. If a repair is not possible, you will be offered a replacement part(s) and if a suitable replacement is not available, you will be offered a refund of the original purchase price.
- This warranty does not obligate COCOON Furniture to bear transportation costs incurred in the repair or replacement of any defective parts and excludes any superficial scratches, dents, scrapes or blemishes to paint work or timber surfaces. This Warranty does not cover faults or defects caused by:
- Unsuitable, improper use or use not in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with instructions provided.
- Normal wear and tear; (i.e. damage to timber panels/screws & bolts during use)
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance.
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences; or
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, COCOON Furniture excludes all liability for damage or injury to any person, damage to any property, and any indirect consequential or other loss or damage.
- The natural characteristics of the materials used in the manufacture of COCOON Furniture are not considered defects for the purpose of this warranty. Reclaimed pine, for example, will have variations in nail holes, knots and grains. This is the natural character of the product and not deemed to be a flaw.
- Timber is a natural product; that is part of its beauty, so a colour variation, knots in the timber and grain pattern are both natural and to be expected. We do not colour match timber during fabrication as the waste from such practices would be environmentally irresponsible, so you will see some variations in your products. We believe this is what makes our timber products naturally beautiful. These variations are unavoidable as timber is seasonal and will vary between seasons, including the way in which the paint appears on different surfaces. These variations will not be considered manufacturing faults or defects under our warranty.
- COCOON will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss of profits or other financial loss or damage arising out of defective, damaged or wrongly delivered goods, over and above the value of the actual goods themselves supplied by us. Monetary claims or demands for additional discounts to compensate for customer disappointment, over and above COCOON’s obligation to repair, replace or refund will not be entertained. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- As the natural aging process of timber once exposed to light and air, timber will change in colour and painted surfaces will vary over time once opened from its original packaging. These variations will not be considered manufacturing faults or defects under our warranty.